I have purchased my product and have clicked on the download link in the order confirmation email I received.
Where do I find my downloaded product on my computer?
If you are using a Windows PC:
- Click on your Start menu located in the lower left hand corner of your screen.
- Then look for “Downloads” and click on it.
- Once the window opens, go to the search bar located in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Type in the search box: hypnoticbeauty and hit the Enter key on your keyboard. This will search your computer for the file that you have just downloaded.
- Once the file has been found, double click on it and it will open.
If you are using Windows Vista:
- Once you click on the download link in your email order confirmation, you may save the files by opening them first, then choosing to save the files to a location on your PC.
If you are using a Mac:
- Click on the magnifying glass icon located in the far upper right corner of your screen.
- Type hypnoticbeauty into the spot light field and then hit enter/return.
- Find the file on the drop down menu then double click to open it.
If you still have any problems email email@example.com.